Bromborough Church Institute

The Bromborough Church Institute is Bromborough's Village Hall. In recent years it has undergone a major investment so that we can provide the facilities people expect today. We have a main hall with a stage at one end. We are nearing the end of a major refurbishment of the former flat living area as it has been transformed into 3 new small meetings, new toilets, and a shower room. We will also later in the year be installing a new kitchen. 

If you wish to hire any of our rooms then please contact the parish office on 0151 334 4155 or email ros.wood@stbarnabasbromborough.org.uk 

The Bromborough Church Institute was built in 1908. The land was given to the people of Bromborough by Charles Mainwaring Esq., and the building was paid for by Richard Hobson in memory of his late wife Mary Hobson. Unfortunately Richard Hobson was too ill to attend the official opening of the building in January 1909, and died a few days later.

Although the building is managed on a day to day basis by St. Barnabas Church, the building is owned by a separate independent charity (Charity No. 258269). As such it has its own trustees who are currently.

Mr Steven Hughes, Chair

Rev'd Jenny Gillies

Mrs Carol Jones

Mrs Thelma McGorry

Mrs Jean Lewis

 

The governing document or Trust Deed of the Bromborough Church Institute can be read be clicking on the link to the right hand side.


Printer Printable Version